HEALTH & SAFETY
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at The June. Your safety, and the safety of our staff, is our top concern. Our staff receive intensive training on proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, use of personal protective equipment, as well as proper hand-washing techniques. All of these measures are monitored daily and reevaluated regularly by our management team.
ENHANCED SANITIZATION MEASURES
• We’ve increased the frequency of property-wide cleaning and disinfecting with extra focus paid to high-touch surfaces like door knobs, remote controls, etc.
• All bed and bath linens, including any decorative pillows or blankets, are washed between every stay and with approved sanitation methods such as high temperature machines and/or bleach.
• In-room signage will go digital
• All staff areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day (kitchen, laundry room, storage rooms), and continual sanitation of staff workspaces (computers, housekeeping carts, vaccums) are enforced.
• Each room will be stocked with hand sanitizer for you to use during your stay and to take home.
Temperature checks and face masks are mandatory for all staff