We require all guests to practice physical distancing by staying at least six feet away from other guests. Our staff will also comply with physical distancing regulations. Anyone who is not adhering to the guidelines set by the Province of Ontario during their stay may be asked to leave the property.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
- Contactless check-in and check-out.
- Text concierge and contactless room service deliveries.
- Outdoor patio furtniture will be re-arranged to ensure you can enjoy all of our outdoor spaces safely.
- Guest rooms will no longer be cleaned mid-stay to prevent unnecessary interaction between our guests and staff. Your room will be well stocked with extra towels and other amenities for the duration of your stay. For any top-ups, just text us! See Sanitization & Safety measures for more on our disinfecting practices.
- Our interior Lobby Bar in Prince Edward County will remain closed for all of 2020 due to size/capacity. The Lobby Bar patio is open nightly from 7pm-10pm. (Prince Edward County location only)