We require all guests to practice physical distancing by staying at least six feet away from other guests. Our staff will also comply with physical distancing regulations, remaining 6 feet away at all times.
Anyone who is not adhering to the guidelines set by the Province of Ontario during their stay will be asked to leave the property.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
• Common spaces, such as our Lobby Bar, patio and campfire areas, will remain closed for the foreseeable future. Right now, that means we’ll be bringing the wine to you!
• Contactless check-in and check-out.
• Text concierge and contactless room service deliveries between 12pm and 4pm daily.
• Outdoor furniture will be strategically arranged to ensure you can still enjoy our outdoor spaces safely.
• Room will no longer be cleaned mid-stay to prevent unnecessary interaction between our guests and staff. Your room will be well stocked with extra towels and other amenities for the duration of your stay. For any top-ups, just text us! See Sanitization & Safety measures for more on our disinfecting practices.